Dream-evil breakfloor server

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
prynnax
Steam Username: prynnax

Dream-evil breakfloor server

Post by prynnax »

Hi

I'm a regular player of your breakfloor server (NEW MAPS BREAKFLOOR 24/7)
But lately there's a lot of **** going on on the server, lots of teamkillings, campers, etc.. All the stuff a normal player like me hate.
I never see any admins on this server and if I see one, they are very rude and they abuse their admin rights.
I got blinded, frozen, set on fire etc because he couldn't handle it that I pwned him. He was even swearing and saying words an admin shouldn't say.

This server used to be a lot of fun but now it's kinda f*ckd up. I hope you guys will take this serious cause I'm not the only one complaining about this.
Getting more active admins is a solution I should consider.

Cheers
prynnax
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: Dream-evil breakfloor server

Post by Whiskey »

Hmm, this could mean trouble yes. You know any names of the rude and abusing admins?
Image ImageImage
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

uhm.. that admin will get a warning or lose the priviliege (or something) name? when did it happen?
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

Hi prynnax, the server has lately been very messy, I invited you to the steam group and there you can ask the admins(peoples whit stars next to their name) to come help you. About the admin we did chat about it and we found out who it was( I was there). But I think you should to describe the event yourself.

and seke we dont need more then one guy to ask for the admins name please.
// jackluna
prynnax
Steam Username: prynnax

Post by prynnax »

Hi everyone

first off all thanks for replying
I'm gonna describe the event, not in my own favor nor in his.

I entered the room and everything was normal (map: breakfloor_n3b so you couldn't teamkill). The admin was in the other team (I was CT) and already the first round I was being slayed for camping.
I was just reloading my gun under the top block (so I was making myself ready to get up to the T-spawn and attack them, my gun was empty from shooting my way through the blocks from CT spawn to T spawn).
The admin was already dead and probably spectating my screen at the moment I was reloading and just sitting there, so maybe he thought I sat there the whole time.
I asked him why he slayed me and he said I camped, I told him the story that I was reloading but he didn't pay much attention to it.
The next couple of rounds he was also slaying other people for 'camping', I don't know of it was correct or not, I wasn't spectating those people. But I do know he wasn't very mild with his possibility to slay people.
Some rounds further he killed me a couple of times with the machine gun (the one with 100 bullets in it, I don't know the name of it), so I told him to get a real gun like m4 or AK, because I find the machine gun really noob.
I didn't mean anything with saying that (so it wasn't my purpose to call him a noob, which I never said). After that he began to burn me (I died), blind me (I died), freeze me (this was only 30seconds I think, there was a timer on it) so then I didn't die and I was able to kill some people. He also muted me so I couldn't say anything about this. I use teamchat and then '@', so I could talk to the admin in private. This still worked, so I said that he must stop it and act normal. He was swearing at me through his mic and laughed at me everytime I died ("haha noob, learn to play, etc..). Than I just left because I was done with it, I didn't had much chance because I was not treated equally.
All his abusing was a disadvantage for me so I didn't saw any other reason than leaving the server.

I myself was an admin too on the old CFS breakfloor server, so I know the drill (how to handle teamkilling, camping, etc..). I was always very polite to people when I was an admin, but this person really was the opposite.
I played a long time on your server, you can check the rankings if you want to. My name is prynnax and I'm ranked around the 23 I guess and I played a lot of hours there. Lately the server has been really messy, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's saying it. But when that happened it was the straw that breaks the camel's back (it's an expression).
If you question my story, you can ask Jackluna, he was there too when it happened.
The admin's name: d-e/thesnowman/henk

Thanks for reading it!

Oh and by the way, I saw Jackluna's application of becoming admin on the server. If I can give my opinion as an outstander, I would totally make him admin. He's very polite, active, his English is good and he's just a nice person.

Ciao
pry
Last edited by prynnax on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Thanks for you'r info! :) I will surely make sure that this thread stays alive!
Image ImageImage
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

For several reason I would be highly surprised if it turned out your story was entirely true. I will contact the admin in question and ask him for his version of the story.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
StatiC
Server Administrator

Post by StatiC »

prynnax, next time you see an admin abusing type "status" without the " in your console and then copy all the content that comes up, this command show the steamid of all the players that are on the server at the time, the nicks can be faked but the steamid is unique and cant be faked.

Don't know how to get the console in css? Check this vid:

And then you press the § key(it's right under your Esc key) on your keyboard.

I'm sure it would be easier for doggie to find out which admin is abusing if he could see the steamid.
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

you think another admin switched nick to henk? And he was using mic, i heard it was henk. But, I cant tell if he was abusing, I just saw him frozing and putting pry on fire.
// jackluna
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

Unless anyone of us has any breaking news to add to this matter, let's leave the thread alone until I get hold of the admin in question.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

The only reason why I am reacting to this is because many people are asking me if this is true.
The answer to that is simple: No...
This all began because I was asked to come admin the server because of a few rule breakers.
I joined rapidly and tried to sweep out all the rule breakers.
This is where prynnax comes into the picture, He was trenching, camping etc.
I splayed him for this and when he didn't stop I continued on warning and slaying.
When he started to be disrespectful to me on top of the previous charges I froze/burned etc
him to learn him a lesson (because kicking of banning a player for disrespecting me would be
very childish...)
After he stopped rule breaking but continued disrespecting me I muted him.
Shortly after the silence I left, because nobody was breaking any rules.
I would never abuse my admin power, and I am surprised some people actually believed this, after serving loyally for almost 2 years as an admin and the previous time to that.
I've sent a a4 with details to doggie, and wanted to clear things up towards the member of D.E.

On top of all that’s said above is here a steam conversation between me and jackuna, he was there at the time this all happened:
D.e. ./thesnowman/. Henk: yeah I don't feel attacked because I know what he did but I wanted to ask you if you also saw what he did?
D.e. ./thesnowman/. Henk: as a whiteness
D.e. ./thesnowman/. Henk: referring to the; Trenching, Calling names, etc
jackluna A3: well I know he was trenching, can’t remember if he was camping or not

And at last:
D.e. ./thesnowman/. Henk: Did you honestly thought I was provoking him or other words admin abusing?
jackluna A3: no, I'd never tho you would do something lika that

To prynaxx, Pm me on D.E. or on steam to continue on discuss this matter, the forum is no place for
a yes no game...

To doggie, I consider the matter closed and would very much like to close this Topic.

Dear regards,
Henk.
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

You've both had your says -- any further discussion will be held via PM. Prynnax, since you've come this far to tell us this I cannot completely disregard your story, but I do believe you are overreacting and that there perhaps has been a misunderstanding somewhere that we cannot really shed light on. I hope you accept my personal apology if you feel you have been mistreated (regardless of your story), we always strive to keep players happy. If you feel you cannot resolve the matter with Henk, then please PM me and we will see how to proceed.