Online gambling

All off-topic discussions (not concerning Dream-Evil) are to be held here.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Online gambling

Post by ewil apple »

To all of you adults out there, anybody of you playing for real money online?
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Re: Online gambling

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Yep I'm betting on sports, It's going pretty well so far but my wages aren't that high yet, I usually play for around 10€ per voucher. What about you?
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

I do not play. Where do you play?
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Currently I'm only registered at expekt since I used a offer which allows you to get back your money if you lose the first bet, up to 25€. Pinnaclesports is the site giving you the best odds but offer no startingbonus like other sites but the odds are pretty okay at expekt so I'll stay there for a while longer.
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

To be frank, I can give you bonuses as well :P! But I would have to pay for them later on from my own wallet. I work for Playtech, the company which is very much affiliated with Expekt.
Anyway's, do not always trust bonuses! Some of them have to be wagered through numerous times in order to get that money to your withdrawable balance.
But, to leave all above out of the matter, I wish you best of luck while gambling :P!
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Haha thank you but you really don't have to :D, yeah I know bonuses are most often just a trick, that's why I joined expekt because you could withdraw your won money anytime you want, including the starting offer.

Thanks! :)
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

When I have played with test accounts, sometimes I have won so much It makes me wanna play for real. But nah, I shall stay away from this mad world for the time being.