UEFA european championship 2012

All off-topic discussions (not concerning Dream-Evil) are to be held here.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

UEFA european championship 2012

Post by seke3 »

Hi! Who do you think is the winner this year? I think England because of their gameplay today against sweden! It was really fun to watch it and I must say that they were the better team.
snap it or slap it!

ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Re: UEFA european championship 2012

Post by ewil apple »

I have no idea who is participating and who will win.
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Ehm, can only disagree with you seke3, Sweden had almost the whole match, and they were the better team even when England were in lead with 0-1. Why Sweden lost was only because they don't have a real back-line. The only time Sweden did not play well yesterday was when England scored 2-3. But that's my opinion... I think Germany or maybe Spain will win this year because they are playing really good. :)
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

Probably not the smartest thing to say but the game Sweden England i was supporting England, and the first goal for Sweden was luck because one of the defenders screwed up:P.
But its hard criticizing someone when everybody thinks the Dutch would pass and we didn’t even win one game.. Hoping beating Portugal with 2-0 will be done…
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Netherlands suck. Too bad Sweden lost. I think North Korea will win.
seke3

Post by seke3 »

henk wrote:Probably not the smartest thing to say but the game Sweden England i was supporting England, and the first goal for Sweden was luck because one of the defenders screwed up:P.
But its hard criticizing someone when everybody thinks the Dutch would pass and we didn’t even win one game.. Hoping beating Portugal with 2-0 will be done…
I think England had some luck too. zlatan almost made 3-3 i think, or 3-2, but the ball hitted an english player so the goalie had a chance to see it. our goalie didnt see the ball at the 2-2 goal at all, I think that was pure luck too. Without luck you don't win games. We are out and I wish England best luck.
snap it or slap it!

Darkman
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Punsiherfg

Post by Darkman »

I think Germany or Spain will win the UEFA Euro 2012 (I hope GER :P)! The gameplay of the other teams is not good enough for the title (see, for example, Greece or the Netherlands)
henk
Server Administrator

Post by henk »

Darkman wrote:I think Germany or Spain will win the UEFA Euro 2012 (I hope GER :P)! The gameplay of the other teams is not good enough for the title (see, for example, Greece or the Netherlands)
If the Netherlands where playing like they were playing at the Wc where they were in the finals they would have a chance, but yeah I pictured us either playing in the finals with spain or germany. I'm rooting for england now, but I do agree darkman that will be the final, and then I'm rooting for Germany haha.

Oh yeah f*ck portugal, that will be all.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Germany looks promising, winning their three group stage matches, but I still they will have to fight hard against whoever they meet in the semis (I am assuming they will manage Greece without a problem). They haven't really proven themselves to be the same good old Germany as before.
Also, I seriously doubt England will be able to go anywhere in this tournament. They might win against Italy but they haven't played anywhere near the level they would need to play at to even go to the final.

If I am correct, I believe we will see Portugal vs Spain in the final, or perhaps Portugal vs Germany. But Portugal will, according to my predictions, definitely be there.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
seke3

Post by seke3 »

I saw a documentary about IFK gothemburg (ifk göteborg) there this amateur football team wins UEFA champions league against Deutchland (Germany) in the final, and Germany did not play friendly! It was arount 1980. things have changed now but I just wanted to say that! ^^
snap it or slap it!

henk
Server Administrator

Post by henk »

Go italy:)
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Spain won, right?
snap it or slap it!

henk
Server Administrator

Post by henk »

They didn't only win, they slaughtered Italy:(,

The dutch wil rise, once again in two years... haha.