Ghost's Application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Ghost
Steam Username: ckckck666

Ghost's Application

Post by Ghost »

Do you regularly TK on the server? [X]
Do you regularly annoy other people? [X]
Do you regularly spam your microphone? [X]
Do you swear a lot? [X]

To become an admin at Dream-Evil you need to be mature, patient and understanding. You need to speak fluent English and you should preferably be acquinted with how the breakfloor-maps works.

These are some questions that we generally ask:

What is your name?

Robert Seran

What is your in-game name?

|UK| Sgt. Ghost |UK|

What is your Steam username?

ckckck666

How old are you?

Where do you live?

London, England.

Do you have any previous admin experience?

I've been on load's of server with admin, some of which I'm going to name -
Atomic Corporation
was co-owner, therefore I have admin experience.

ECO
I was trial on there for a month before I knew I didn't have time to admin ( this was in beginning of 09 )

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)?

Although I have been with the community for a short time. I would still like to apply for this great community/servers.
I know all forum rules and server rules and I will follow them as should everyone else.
I have had loads of experience in my past for administrating from World of Warcraft Private servers, to Lineage and to source communities. I've been all over. I know how to deal with minges/noobs, Teamkillers/Spammers and other idiotic people who just think there funny when there being idiots.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)?

Both. ( CSS and CS 1.6 )

Non Steam Games:

-Left 4 Dead
-Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
-World of Warcraft
-Warcraft III: RoC / Frozen Throne

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?

When it comes to the facts, I am elliptical. I am also very rational. I would be a pragmatic Admin and enforce the issues at hand with reasoning.
I'm a very patient person, and never jump to conclusions. I always read both sides before making decisions, so I'd be a fair Admin in my opinion.
I also am very helpful. /smile.

( I UNDERSTAND IF I DON'T GET ACCEPTED SINCE IT'S VERY EARLY )
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Re: Sjenxa's Application

Post by ewil apple »

Have not seen you in game yet but hope to do so soon. Well written application and you seem to be an educated young man.
All the best from me (my name is Robert too =))
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

We need more people to comment on you, Robert!

I'll be off until Monday next week, see you then!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Post by Dexter »

Hi

I think Ewil is right. Good Application and educated man. I think I saw you sometimes on the server even it was not that often but I noticed your name and hope you will go on playing the next time. Good luck.

Dexter
Jipneke
Server Administrator
Steam Username: leroywilly

Post by Jipneke »

hi,

Looks like an good app.

Have played with you several times.
You seem a nice guy.

Jipneke
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

Hi,

Just wondering what you meant when in your application you said "When it comes to the facts, I am elliptical"?? Don't really understand what you are trying to suggest.

Also you have listed a lot of skills in this thread you have - can we see any examples of the stuff you do? Like, can you put a map you have made onto a hosting site so we can have a look, or link us to a server who is using your gamemode scripts?

Thanks.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

I don't know what to do with you, to be honest. You seem like a fine asset to a team - but are you a competent admin? I'd like to know more about Atomic Corporation and what that was all about!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Your application is very well written, you seem mature and friendly.
However, I haven't played with you yet, so I'll wait with making up my mind about you.

Edit: Just out of curiousity, what realm in World of Warcraft are you playing on? :P
-Alex.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

KickFoot wrote:Your application is very well written, you seem mature and friendly.
However, I haven't played with you yet, so I'll wait with making up my mind about you.

Edit: Just out of curiousity, what realm in World of Warcraft are you playing on? :P
-Alex.
I'm currently playing on the Draenor realm.
Doggie52 wrote:I don't know what to do with you, to be honest. You seem like a fine asset to a team - but are you a competent admin? I'd like to know more about Atomic Corporation and what that was all about!
Yes, I am a competent admin.

Atomic Corporation was a CS:S Community I made back in 08, It was run by me and my girlfriend which we also owned a breakfloor server, We was a pretty big community but things went downhill when our PayPal/Server got hacked and we decided to close it down.
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

Sjenxa wrote:Yes, I am a competent admin.
We'll be the judge of whether you are competent or not - we only want to know from you if you've had experience of SourceMod before, and know a bit about where else you had adminned if you have got previous experience. I look forward to the answers to my original questions too.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

NickCPC wrote:Hi,

Just wondering what you meant when in your application you said "When it comes to the facts, I am elliptical"?? Don't really understand what you are trying to suggest.

Also you have listed a lot of skills in this thread you have - can we see any examples of the stuff you do? Like, can you put a map you have made onto a hosting site so we can have a look, or link us to a server who is using your gamemode scripts?

Thanks.
Here is a map I made a few months ago but I never released it since it's nowhere near finished

As for being Elliptical, It mean's I'm like a mirror, I look at both sides of the story ( being as if two sides to the mirror ) Google it, you will find results.

For gamemodes/scripts I haven't made any but I have tested and played around with it.

Hope this helps!
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

Interesting design! That looks like a promising concept, if I remember correctly we do have a mapper or two in the community! Post a topic in the off-topic-section and maybe someone can help you finish it!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sorry for the long reply, This map I haven't worked on in a while, I might be able to make you a break map if your interested.
Ghost

Re: Ghost's Application

Post by Ghost »

Any update on my application?
Doggie52
Site Admin

Re: Ghost's Application

Post by Doggie52 »

Yes, as I mentioned to you I intend to accept you.

If you're online this weekend, we can get you set up with the commands!

However, I accept you on the condition that you're more online on the forums. This is where all important stuff is posted - it's important that you at least stay remotely updated about what's going on. Like the upcoming fightnight, have you heard anything about it :) ?