Admin

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator
Steam Username: evilsonic889

Re: Admin

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

hes name was always rblsb the time i was no admin i have seen him WH and tking
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

No replies from "Lynx" defending any of these accusations. Seems pretty fair to deny this application.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

He is not online that often and he always tells me on Steam that he cannot join the homepage, it just won't load.
Jipneke
Server Administrator
Steam Username: leroywilly

Post by Jipneke »

I had problems as well yesterday. We'll see..
Jipneke
Server Administrator

Post by Jipneke »

UPDATE!:

Note this movie has been made by me in an early stage. I wasn't admin at that time!

http://spdcms.com/movie/rbisb.avi

Check it out, I know it's not the blabla file with best quality but, it's clear.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Jipneke wrote:UPDATE!:

Note this movie has been made by me in an early stage. I wasn't admin at that time!

http://spdcms.com/movie/rbisb.avi
Downloaded the .avi.

Haha! This is the best part.
Lynx wrote:Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I decided to become an administrator because I often play on your server(breakfloor), and often notice how other players are breaking the rules, but I can nothing do with it.

Yeah, right. Punk ass teamkiller. If that is you, of course, but if it's not I'll certainly apologize.
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Post by Dexter »

Hi, I wanted to comment about the problem with the dream-evil homepage connection. I had the same problem a few weeks ago and everytime I wanted to connect, the server said me: Please connect again or something like that or he just show me, that I wasn't online. Anyway If anyone has this problem he/she has to remove all cookie files and this. In your browser will be a function to delete all things. After this I could connect too.=)

Dexter
Jipneke
Server Administrator

Post by Jipneke »

With all respect lynx. You're putting your self in a situation where we all can pie over you.

Stop it! :D

He pmed me with the reason he tked in the movie.
He was just tking back.

Made him pretty clear that we don't like that.

anyway,

Doggie, I think this just need a lock.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I am also highly doubtful about whether you are a good candidate.

But, I will give you a few days to respond to the criticism - contact me if you're still unable to reach the forums!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

He talked to me and explained that video. He has only tk'ed people back. In my early stages of playing this game on another servers I have done so myself. I still have not seen with my own eyes that this guy camps or tk's. And I'm online a lot! I'm a nolifer =) for now..! He sometimes has a good kill/death ratio and people start to accuse him of wallhacking and camping just for jealousy that they can't kill him.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

ewil apple wrote:He talked to me and explained that video. He has only tk'ed people back. In my early stages of playing this game on another servers I have done so myself. I still have not seen with my own eyes that this guy camps or tk's. And I'm online a lot! I'm a nolifer =) for now..! He sometimes has a good kill/death ratio and people start to accuse him of wallhacking and camping just for jealousy that they can't kill him.
What is it about this guy that makes you defend him?

You also mentioned that they accuse him of wallhacking and camping for jealousy that they can't kill him. Yes, of course they're jealous and pissed off! But, that doesn't mean that their accusations are inaccurate. I'm not saying that he's actually hacking but I'm saying that there's a chance that he does.

And about the teamkilling... He should've contacted one of our admins, which could've been contacted through this forum or our Steam group, instead of breaking the rules. Just because a couple of players breaks the rules and teamkills him, he must not do the same. Because of this, he seems immature in my eyes, he should've remained calm and contacted on of the admins to take care of this.
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

That's just my view and the final word is still up to Doggie.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Declined for some fairly obvious reasons. TKing, inactivity being two of them.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »