BAN AGGORSOFT PERMENTLY

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
Ciorpz

BAN AGGORSOFT PERMENTLY

Post by Ciorpz »

aggorsoft is the worst tker on the server and he changes name sometimes when a admin comes in he gags and silences people just for fun so if doggie can ban him i would be wery happy. and post here all these teamkillers like aggorsoft
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Re: BAN AGGORSOFT PERMENTLY

Post by KickFoot »

wirus wrote:if doggie can ban him i would be wery happy.
Sure you would, but the thing is - I think we're gonna have to check him out before Doggie bans him. And everything would be hell alot easier with his SteamID, if you could grab it whenever you have the chance.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Yes, we can not just ban people permanently because someone tells us to do it, we must gather evidence and keep an eye out for the said player during a week or so...

I'll give a heads up to the admins in our private forum, thank you for bringing this up!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator
Steam Username: evilsonic889

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

aggorsoft can't gag en silence people ??? he is not a admin
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

He votegages and votesilences. He is a tk'er and you can all take my word for it. He acts nice when admins are online, but when I join with a different alias he is always acting like a complete donkey. Don't know his steam ID.
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

aggorsoft is an evil tk'er and i want to say to eavrywone who see him in the game
make an prinscreem of him tk'ing you or somebody else, and to the admins,
like jipneke or ewil apple, he knows you're name's, so like jipneke did sometime's
change your name, i dont think he will use !admins, so he won't expect that its an admin.
and for all the players, just ignore him and if he comes call an admin, but dont tk him,
dont go to his level.
succes:D;)
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Post by Dexter »

I think anybody who sees him shall first copy his steamID i mean thats not so difficult. Then when we have it and we have a movie of him, Doggie could ban him.

I have an another guy who is really anoying. He is called G-Man. I banned him yesterday for a day and 1 week ago for 1 week and 2 weeks ago for 1 weeks but he still doesn't stop tking. I think he would be a nice caandidate for a perm-ban. But first I will look for his STEAM-ID. Furthermore I think many guys know him and many hate them maybe someone of you know him. Anyway you will hear about it next time.

Dexter
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Dexter wrote:I think anybody who sees him shall first copy his steamID i mean thats not so difficult. Then when we have it and we have a movie of him, Doggie could ban him.

I have an another guy who is really anoying. He is called G-Man. I banned him yesterday for a day and 1 week ago for 1 week and 2 weeks ago for 1 weeks but he still doesn't stop tking. I think he would be a nice caandidate for a perm-ban. But first I will look for his STEAM-ID. Furthermore I think many guys know him and many hate them maybe someone of you know him. Anyway you will hear about it next time.

Dexter
That should be posted in our private forum, Dexter. Let's all keep an eye out for these people!

EDIT: Aggrosoft has been permanently banned, as I actually caught him in the act a few minutes ago. Thank you for bringing this up, good work everyone!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »