Chasinlicious application

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Chasinlicious
Server Administrator

Chasinlicious application

Post by Chasinlicious »

What is your name? Timmy Heymans

What is your in-game name? *Dream-Evil* Chasin

What is your Steam username? h3lls_r3j3ct

How old are you? 17

Where do you live? Belgium

Do you have any previous admin experience? On counter Strike? No But i Learn fast, When i put my mind to Things i go for it!

Why would you fit as a admin (long answer, please)? : I Lead my own clan On another game with over 700 000 players We have a 60 People memberlist And Currently ranked #1 on it i am a natural Admin, I would deffinetly be a great help to Dream-evil Ive Made recordings of Wallhackers and send them to Kickfoot its not hard for me to catch them I help people with what ever they need Help with Keep My eyes on team killers and campers and know how to deal with them. Im a very social and friendly person to get along with and Very active on Dream-Evils Breakmap server currently Ranked #4.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? CSS

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? It would Be an honour to be given the chance to be one of Dream-Evils Administrators and WOULD not dissapoint you.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Re: Chasinlicious application

Post by KickFoot »

TAKE THIS GUY IN!
I really mean it, he is a very friendly guy and very cooperative.
If an admin isn't on the server he records the wallhacker/teamkiller (whenever there are any) and sends the recording to me.
He is very active on the server, if you have him in Steam friends you would see that. I believe he would fit more than great as a server administrator!
It's not often you run in to guys like this. It would be a huge loss to decline him.

You have my vote. It's not often people get it! ;)

Good luck! :)
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

Hehe, I like this guy, but only problem is your IRL pic ;) its kinda EGO to be honest :lol: haha.. well you seems to be nice guy! so ill support ya!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

This is a well written application, and you also managed to spell "application" right, unlike a lot of other people :D .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Chasinlicious
Server Administrator

Post by Chasinlicious »

Tomppeli wrote:Hehe, I like this guy, but only problem is your IRL pic ;) its kinda EGO to be honest :lol: haha.. well you seems to be nice guy! so ill support ya!
How do you meen? :D
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

you look like some kind of Mafia boss or something :)
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Post by QuiiZ »

This is the best application so far, I think. You have written the longest and best why you fit as an admin, and it is great. Since KickFoot is so sure you would fit as an admin, I also believe that you would do it.

Good luck buddy:)
Chasinlicious
Server Administrator

Post by Chasinlicious »

Tomppeli wrote:you look like some kind of Mafia boss or something :)
HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrox
Server Administrator

Post by Wrox »

I've seen you in the server many times of course, and I was the one who banned (and unbanned) you :roll:

You get my vote because of that you are mature and because I think that you would be a good administrator. :)
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

I've decided to remove my original post, based on what I've seen of your comments around the forums.
Last edited by NickCPC on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Hendrix
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Frazze

Post by Hendrix »

He seems to be a nice guy, I think he should be a great Admin =]
Addass
I made the Dream-Evil slogan!

Post by Addass »

Due to the amount of "****" posts and you said you broke your mouse because of your anger wich i dont feel comfortable with. i'm sorry ill have to say no to this one.
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

ye, stop posing bullshit posts that is not important anyway... those things doesnt even fit to Off-topic tbh :!:
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Addass wrote:Due to the amount of "****" posts and you said you broke your mouse because of your anger wich i dont feel comfortable with. i'm sorry ill have to say no to this one.
Maybe he isn't used to posting at forums? And yes, he should stop posting so much crappy posts, indeed, but that has nothing to do with his application nor his actions in-game. Everyone has bad days. You cannot judge him by his actions on the forum. I'm not trying to defend him here - just saying - give him a break.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I've seen a lot of negative criticism, and I've seen you doing a lot of... retarded things on the forums.
If you learn to control your anger (meaning that it never affects your admin-powers) and if you can be a nice guy - I'll let you in.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »