Hi it's me Dexter

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Hi it's me Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Yeah wanted to introduce me here, too =)

Something about my person:
My real name is Kim (For more information look at my application) and i'm 17 years old
I'm from Germany (Bremen) nice little country and nice little city I think ;)
In my freetime, if I have someone because of school and sport things, I meet my friends, listen to music, play piano and so on and I play on the breakfloor server ;)

Ok thats it, im always ready for questions =)

Dexter
PungsparkaN*
Server Administrator
Steam Username: B0nne094

Re: Hi it's me Dexter

Post by PungsparkaN* »

Hey dex =)
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Have you ever been intimate with a man?

Ok, just kidding! Welcome!
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

No never^^ what brings you to this question??=)
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Just for fun. What else is up in Germany?
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Hmm not that much. Now I had 2 weeks of autumn holidays - only 2 days left -,- and then the school time starts again.
While this time in my city is a big celebration, where you can have a lot of fun
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Aa yes, the weird school system in other European countries. In Estonia you have 3 months of summer holidays and that's all. Autumn holiday is for one week in the end of October (so you're lucky to have 2). I heard that in Japan they only have 2 weeks of summer holidays :(!
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Hmm yeah those school systems are very weird. easter holidays 2 weeks summer holidays 6 weeks autumn holidays 2 weeks and winter holidays 2 weeks. It might be better if we would have 3 month holidays but you cant do anything again this-,- now they set the school years from 13 years to 12 years, totally **** if you ask me.
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Lol, it's always been 12 in here. Ok, for two decades! It used to be 11 years.
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Hmm seems not that much, but ok at my place you can chose if you want to learn 10 years or 13, now 12 for the following pupils. After that, you can apply for jobs or study or whatever, but I think its totally **** that they set it down because in the year after me, means the pupils of the 11th class (im 12th) were put together with the pupils of the 10th year so there are agegroups in one, so they have to study together and everything and i think this is the worst they ever could do. Now we have a big teacher problem, too many pupils for too little teachers -,-
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

So, Germany, the country they make Audies in. I think they at least got some factories there. You a fan of AUDI?
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Hmm yeah I think they are pretty nice and but they are also expensive. But actually I go to school and I'm also only learning to drive now so maybe in several years I maybe will get one ;) What do you think about them
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

I own an Audi A6 (C6 make) 2005 year 2.7 TDI and I love it. I used to drive a BMW E39 2.0 D (made in 2000).
German cars rule!
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Hmm not bad, yeah they are pretty nice, think we have many nice companies for cars like "Volkswagen/VW" Porsche BMW Audi, but I really must say excpet some kind of cars they are very expensiv. So it will take some time until i can get my own
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

We used to have a 2003 Audi A6 2.0TDI with a multitronic gearbox - it was alright but the gearbox was pretty poor, needed replacing twice. However the alcantara finish was good, and it managed to do 95k miles ok (apart from the gearboxes).

We now have a 2006 BMW 520d, which has now done about 110k miles, and is still going strong. Up for replacement later in the year though, think we're gonna look at either the new Mercedes E-class or th E-class coupé, or even the VW Passat CC, as tax for that is a lot lower in the UK than the bigger executive classes such as the 5 series/E-class.

Anyway, good intro Dexter, nice to know a bit more about you.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64