Quiiz :)

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Quiiz :)

Post by QuiiZ »

Hi, I'm Quiiz. I have been an admin of dream-evil in about a year, I think. I have been very inactive last six months. Therefore, most probably don't know me.

I've been to several other communities, so I havn't had time for dream-evil too.
I'm beginning to get very good admin experience, because I've now been admin on several maps that need justice admin.
For example scoutzknivez rpg (spawnkilling is a big problem), ba_jail (freekillers), surf rpg (spawnkillers) and some others.

Now I have left the other communities and closed down my own servers and websites. So I'm back here with the dream-evil, which I am happy for:)

Now I don't have much more to say, but we might be seen ingame.

Quiiz
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Re: Quiiz :)

Post by Doggie52 »

Hello, old friend! Nice to see you're somewhat more active, and nice to see you on the fightnight last week! :)
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Qattro
Server Administrator
Steam Username: qattro_gmx

Post by Qattro »

Welcome back^^
ActWrong
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ActWrong

Post by ActWrong »

Hey, you seem like a good admin, you play CSS or 1.6?
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Welcome back.