Firefox 4

All off-topic discussions (not concerning Dream-Evil) are to be held here.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Firefox 4

Post by N3bulouz »

Firefox 4 has just been launched. Tell me what you think about it!

I think it's an advantage that the navigation bar on the top is smaller, because there is more space for the website, so less scrolling.
I also like the new layout! Almost the same, but just a bit better. Tip: Choose a Persona...
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Re: Firefox 4

Post by Flubbel »

In my opinion Firefox 4 is a good improvement since 3.6 (think it was the last?!?)..
Yes, there is less scrolling caused by the new style, definitely! (Haven't got problems with scrolling, actually =P ) But I also think that its faster! The time until the site is shown is longer than before, but actually its completely loaded then and not like before: "you can watch the site grow as a child - age for age, alias picture for picture o_O" =) I think Firefox is currenlty, with some addons, unbeatable.. The addons I use aren't that much, but I wouldnt know how to live without them =P Nah, just kidding, but actually they are very helpful for me.. (We can compare our addons if you want ^^ ) =)

So I would really advise you guys to download and use it! It's clearly not a fault! =)

Flubbel =)
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: Firefox 4

Post by N3bulouz »

The addons are a great feature of firefox in the first place, yes. The thing is, I don't use them.. :P I'll browse for some right now! ;)