My introduction

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!
Aristillus
Steam Username: espendahl1992

My introduction

Post by Aristillus »

Think i wrngly edited my post..
Last edited by Aristillus on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aristillus

Re: My introduction

Post by Aristillus »

Hey guys.

My name is Espen, i'm 18 years old and currently living in Norway (Oslo). I've been playing CSS since 2007 (i think). I'm mostly playing breakfloor, office and dd2, but occasionally i play on other maps.
Besides CSS, I'm into different sports. I surf, kite, wakeboarding, waterskiing, but my main hobby is freeride-skiing, visit www.monkeystylep.com, if you wanna see what i do :) I'm also into editing films, taking photos and editing them. Im also making CSS sprays and forum-signatures.

The reason why i applied to join DE is because i like being a part of a community, and DE seems like a nice and active one. As you know now i've been a part of WF for some time now, but WF is in an inactivity-period at the moment, so its not really any action on that side.. Do any of you have any knownedge to WF or any members of the clan?

Btw, I enjoy playing on your servers! So feel free to add me on steam: espendahl1992 if you wanna play sometime. I'm also open to chat if you want to know anything or just want to get to know me :)

Aristillus
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

Welcome mate ! I'm a admin on the breakfloor but I can't play CSS now because I have a D3D error on all source games :/

Double post...
I luv my doggies :D
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

That sucks big time..
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Welcome! I don't play CSS so I don't think we will meet each other in-game but I hope you stay active at the forums! :D
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

hey and welcome to the community =)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Welcome!

I rarely meet people from the WildFire-community.. I tried contacting the leader one time (trough e-mail), but I never got an answer. It explains the inactivity. ;)
Glad you joined us and see you in-game!
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Thanks guys!

If you tried to contact Mike (the leader), its weird that he didn't answer.. because he is actually one of the few thats still active, and that tries to "revive" WF :p
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Hi and welcome :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Hey! =)
After the misunderstanding at the application forum its nice to see your introduction. As most of the 1.6 admins here I generally don't play cs source, but it would be nice to see a new active member at the forum.. =)

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
CSkill3R
Steam Username: cskillerak

Post by CSkill3R »

hey and welcome to dream-evil :D
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Hey! Glad to see a fresh and sweet face around here! Feel free to consider yourself as part of our family, your kindness and friendliness is awarded by THE APPLE and THE COMMUNITY.

But for real, welcome! My name is Ewil Apple (even in my passport) and I welcome you!

That "THE APPLE" part was a joke... ;)!
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Flubbel wrote:Hey! =)
After the misunderstanding at the application forum its nice to see your introduction. As most of the 1.6 admins here I generally don't play cs source, but it would be nice to see a new active member at the forum.. =)

Flubbel
Yeah.. my bad :p i will at least try to be active as much as possible, but it will of course be less now as it is summer. Cant sit on the computer all day either :p

And thanks for the warm welcome guys, i really appriciate it!
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

Hey! :d

Welcome to dream-evil !
Later up for some rounds ?
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Ciorps wrote:Hey! :d

Welcome to dream-evil !
Later up for some rounds ?
Ty! :) yeah, i'll contact you on steam next time im gonna play and youre online, and we'll play some rounds!