lunajamba!

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

lunajamba!

Post by lunajamba »

My irl name is Karl, some friends call my Kalle, I live in sweden(småland). Im a pretty active guy, I like training, going to the gym and running. I did play ice hockey since I were 7 years old, but I quit last year due to lack of interrest and to much training( 5 days a week). I live far out in the woods( 1,5km to closest neigbor) so we have 50hk wood so i spend alot of time there, chopping down trees etc. I got 15 this year that means i can start hunt( whit my dads companion) so i have spent loads of time doing that, i have shoot both a deer and a elk already:) Ofcourse i also like to hunt for girls( whitout a gun..) and be whit my friends:) When i dont do these things i spend the rest time at the computer, school work can wait!

i will write more when i got time but im at my cousin atm. so i wont play css untill 1-2 of jan. But i will try to stay active on the forum

*edit*

You maybe wonder what i got jackluna and lunajamba from..
Luna is from a site called lunastorm i were when I was like 10, and jamba is a mobil company that sells ringtones etc. pretty random I know:D

Jack is from a guy i meet in wow and i added luna after to get jackluna, this was the name of my main wow character, I played wow from start of wotlk and I quited last summer.
// jackluna
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Re: lunajamba!

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Welcome!! :D
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Hi and welcome to the community! :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Welcome Lunajamba! =D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

lunajamba wrote:You maybe wonder what i got jackluna and lunajamba from..
Luna is from a site called lunastorm i were when I was like 10, and jamba is a mobil company that sells ringtones etc. pretty random I know:D
like crazy frog? XD welcome
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

haha no, it was a add on the lunastorm.comxD
// jackluna
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother