Jackluna's 2nd application, D-E breakfloor map

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Jackluna's 2nd application, D-E breakfloor map

Post by lunajamba »

Hey all!, This is my 2nd application.
My first was something i did in 5-10min.
And I shouldent apply when I had just joined the community;)
Old app: declined/lunajamba-s-application-t787.html

•Do you regularly TK on the server?
No:)
•Do you regularly annoy other people?
No
•Do you regularly spam your microphone?
No, i rarely use it.
•Do you swear a lot?
No
•Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)?
No

What is your name?
Karl Svensson

What is your in-game name?
Jackluna A3

What is your Steam username?
Lunajamba449

How old are you?
15(16 in feb the 28th:).

Where do you live?
Sweden

Do you have any previous admin experience?
No, not in css.

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)?
Well i think I am a mature guy and Im online on the server 5hours+ most days. I see lots of tk and other stuff on my time as I bet you understand. There is usually admins on the steamgroup but not always some one who can come or has the time. It would be great to skip that step so I dont take their time, and the 'tking' is getting dealt whit faster:). I have been trying to telling ppls to stop camp etc. Some stop when I say its a server rule, but some ask if Im admin I say ''No'' they lol and countinues. I think I would fit great as a admin whit my high activity ( i think most of you can agree im there all the time:D ).
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)?
CSS

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?

/edit 22/3
I have not come here to become a admin, just to show it of. And then sit in the steamgroup. I want to be out there playing whit the members and give the newcomers a good first impression to the community/server.
There's often admins in the steam group comming if they have to, but I dont want to call them if there is only camp, or if it is tking but less than 4 players. The chance they come for nothing and all leave is to great and I dont want to waste a admins free time for nothing.
And the only answer you get for telling the server rules is ''fu''.

Thanks for reading /jack
Last edited by lunajamba on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
// jackluna
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Re: Jackluna's 2nd application, D-E breakfloor map

Post by seke3 »

Nice application! Good english! I dont really know you so much in the forum or in game, im not very active in game anyways but you seem to be a happy kid from sweden like me :). Unfortunately you were not friendly to a person when we played breakfloor_n3b_underwater today so i want you to get more mature, lets say that you can re-apply next month or so. you are pretty new in the forum too.
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

woot? what was his name? could have been my friend we was trolling eachother
// jackluna
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

seke3 wrote:Nice application! Good english! I dont really know you so much in the forum or in game, im not very active in game anyways but you seem to be a happy kid from sweden like me :). Unfortunately you were not friendly to a person when we played breakfloor_n3b_underwater today so i want you to get more mature, lets say that you can re-apply next month or so. you are pretty new in the forum too.
Lol for real son? You're not up to deciding whether he is accepted or not! And telling a person to be mature, while you aren't even mature yourself, pfff..
He has been active on the forums, and even more active in-game. He always calls for me when there are problems, I like that concern for the server.

To Jack: Please only take the decision of admins in account, not from regular members, they have nothing to say about applications.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

They can say something about applications N3b ;)

You've been active on the forums and ingame Yes,

Your a kind guy, and mature (this is what i've seen from you)

Where seke found out that you where immature from i dont know, but i want to hear the opinions before i find my final decicion, ;)

Goodluck!

Your dear Whiskey
Image ImageImage
FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

Post by FrostMinD »

My experience of you is that you're a very activ player on the breakfloor map. So far, you have not shown any signs of immaturity. However, if i was you i would have waited a bit longer before re-applying
Still, I wish you good luck!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

I forgot what he said to a person but it was in swedish and it wasnt positive, that player wasnt that good, i think the player asked were you could buy guns. N3b, why don't you think im mature?
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

Dude thats bullshit, I have helped over 50 ppls to learn them n3b_underwater, and I have NEVER been a asshole to some one new.
// jackluna
seke3

Post by seke3 »

I think it was someone named jackluna.maybe it was another person. I know that we were the only ones on the server and some people joined and leaved once in a while when we played breakfloor_n3b_underwater. we were in different teams. but im pretty sure it was you that said something stupid to that player, and it was in swedish.
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

You mean I told Jackluna something stupid,or??

I wish I could talk to you about this in private chat to avoid spam. But Im laying in my bed whit 40 degrees fever and I cant go out of my bed. This is my sisters laptop and she doesent have Steam.
Last edited by lunajamba on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// jackluna
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Uhm, guys, here is not the place to discuss these things. Keep on-topic, or stay out of this.
Reaper
Server Administrator
Steam Username: supersmoke17

Post by Reaper »

your on the server nine out of ten times when i'm playing, and you are helping newcomers and when it comes to rule breakers you do tell them about the server rules.

and about your activity on the forum it seem to be okay.

I would say yes :)
Spray and pray
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

Got the info.

I say yes and goodluck for you luna.

And seke Please do not spam this down, to a big discussion in his application please? It would just ruin for your next apply.

Your Sincerely Whiskey.
Image ImageImage
seke3

Post by seke3 »

seriously im not joking around u guys maked a big deal of it and i just shared my info. if you dont want my info, tell me.. i would say no.
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

seke3 wrote:I think it was someone named jackluna.maybe it was another person. I know that we were the only ones on the server and some people joined and leaved once in a while when we played breakfloor_n3b_underwater. we were in different teams. but im pretty sure it was you that said something stupid to that player, and it was in swedish.
seke3 wrote:I think it was someone named jackluna.maybe it was another person. I know that we were the only ones on the server and some people joined and leaved once in a while when we played breakfloor_n3b_underwater. we were in different teams. but im pretty sure it was you that said something stupid to that player, and it was in swedish.

Seke, you don't get my words mate? ¨DON'T SPAM HIS APPLICATION MORE¨? I do not say you lie or anything. Im telling from i what i've seen on him, you'r telling from what you've seen from him. We do not accuse you for anything, we all got our own answears. Doggie will make the final decicion this is all so doggie can see what we think.
But please don't spam his apply down more, N3b also tried to provent this.
Image ImageImage