What would you do?

Here's where all the forum-games and whatnot will reside! Get gaming, folks! Post-count is disabled.
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

What would you do?

Post by EsketoN »

Hello everybody! =D

I want to start a new game here on D-E, the "What would you do?" game
It's very simple, Ex. I ask you: "If I punch you, what would you do?"
And you answer: I would say "I love you"" and then you ask a new question.

My question: You are at your girlfriends house and you really need to go to the toilet. When you are at the toilet and doing your thing, you hear your SMS-signal. You take your mobilephone out of your pocket and then by an accident you dropped your mobilephone into the toilet water, what would you do?

I hope you understand my bad explanation because it's a really fun game ^^

//EsketoN

Gaming is a lifestyle!
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Re: What would you do?

Post by seke3 »

i would ask her if she had a glove or something to pick it up with then quickly shut it down and dry it. i dont feed any embarresment for what i do. and i would laugh at it when i see their faces.

you are on an airplane toilet and can't open the door when you are going to get out, what would you do?
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

I would stay there untill the plane had landed. Then I would start kicking the door when all passengers had left. Probobly a steward(I think) would hear me and let me out, or I would get a free flight!

a classic, What would you do if you found your best friend in bed whit your girlfriend?
// jackluna
seke3

Post by seke3 »

slap my girlfriend and lead her back to kitchen. nah seriously i would tell 'em to go down and eat breakfast, and then break up with her. i wont do anything to my best friend cuz he was drunk that night. no reason to scream or something, done is done and it's over. and i will never ever again give my friend a beer. if a retarded person had "gangster friends" and throwed a snowball in the back of your head while you're walking past them, what would you do?
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

I would make yellow snow and put it back in his throat!

If you ever saw somebody stealing your whole new car, what whould you do? :O
Image ImageImage
seke3

Post by seke3 »

i would chase him and litteraly kill him. funny thing. that happend to me last day. i just arrived to the appartment building, then my grandpa wanted to try my a-tractor. but i went in so he couldnt ask me if he could borrow it for 5 min, so he took it. 2 mins later i went out and it was gone! i was furious and screamed GET IN THE CARS! MY TRACTOR IS STOLEN! (it is a rebuilt car that goes 30km/h and when we got out on the roads he got back XD

you see a tzunami 300 meters away that comes straight at you, what would you do?
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Depending on how fast it was travelling (I'm not sure if there is a standard speed for tsunamis, but if there is not, then I would try to judge its speed), on how close I was to the shore, on what kind of landscape was behind me and on what type of shore (i.e. if it's a shallow beach or a straight rocky wall going downwards) I would either swim towards it or run the hell back towards land.

You're in the middle of fighting, as a soldier, a large war, with a lot of casualties on both sides. There pops up one chance for you to escape and go AWOL -- would you take the chance?
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
seke3

Post by seke3 »

that's depends, It's really hard to say because I am only 15 years old, but probably, no. i would probably shoot myselfe in the leg or something so i could escape the war and then quit the army. i think they send you into prision for a lifetime if you escape. i could never take the preasure, but if I hate the country we fight against i would maybe stay, but probably not. what would you do doggie? :)
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

seke3 wrote:that's depends, It's really hard to say because I am only 15 years old, but probably, no. i would probably shoot myselfe in the leg or something so i could escape the war and then quit the army. i think they send you into prision for a lifetime if you escape. i could never take the preasure, but if I hate the country we fight against i would maybe stay, but probably not. what would you do doggie? :)
I have no idea how it feels to fight a war. If it is anything as gruesome as I imagine it to be, I could not see myself leaving my comrades out there to fight without me. I think there are two different sides to this argument, but right now I feel like I would definitely stay.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »